Below is a list of changes you can make at the degree and certificate level.  See the Course, Option, Minor, and Change Major Proposals page for detailed information about those changes.

Degree Program

Certificate Program

Academic Unit

Substantive Change

  • Substantive change (e.g., new discipline not previously offered at OSU, new branch campus)